close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Flathunter Goes Paylaking. How many will he catch?

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by H2O Mellon, Jul 9, 2007.

1. ZERO (becasue he's lost his catching skills)

8 vote(s)
    27.6%
  2. One

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
  3. Two-Five

11 vote(s)
    37.9%
  4. Six-Ten

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. Over Ten

4 vote(s)
    13.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

*Note: This is not an anit/pro paylake thread, rather just something to have fun about.

How many fish (Channels, Blues, Flatheads) will Flathunter catch on Thursday 7/12/07 when he goes Paylaking?

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

a big O.. zero.. :p
    maan.. you must be desperate..

3. 01mercLS

01mercLS It's Fishing not catching

4. i voted two-five, but they will be channel cats:D

5. bigdogsteve-o

bigdogsteve-o The Catfishing God

It really all depends on where he is going. But I said one. he will get it shortly after he gets there and then get frustrated with the lack of action and leave while yelling"there are no fish in the F'ing lake"...lol

6. H2O Mellon

I beleive he is going to Castaway Lakes.

He just went out and bought two new 12 foot rods, two Abu 7000's & a ton of those big bobbers and straws, plus a large net.

I feel sorry for that equipment if he spends 12 hours there and gets :S ! :D

7. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

i said one, and he will catch in the first five minutes. it will be a 2 pounder that takes a hand sized bluegill. And the rest of the night he will watch everyone around him bust fish as he continuously catching the lone turtle in the lake

8. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

as i said,if he offers them eneough money they might stick one on his hook for him.a better poll would be how long will it take him to post his new gear in the market place forum?:D

9. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I will be fishing at paradise 2, and I am expecting at least 50 fish over 40-lbs
    If that happens I will never, ever fish a river agin:D

10. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

well you guys...this just in...flathunter will no long be fishing the river systems in ohio...just kidding...if he is going to catfishermans paradise II then he will catch fish, and his estimation of around 50 fish is actually really close to the truth...them all being 40lb+ now that i dont know...in the last 3 trips weve made there, we caught a total of 114 fish, all flatheads with the exception of 3 blues...the biggest flat was 48lbs and the biggest blue was 65lb...so i mean there are fish in there...but a word of wisdom, TAKE YOUR OWN BAIT AND PLENTY OF IT!!! its a dollar each for bait (green sunfish, carp, golfish, suckers, chubs) and we usually take around 100 gills and use darn near close to all of them...donk get skunked :)

11. pendog66

Jack come on now isnt that where you always fish lol;)

12. H2O Mellon

I didn't think it was legal in Ohio to sell Green Sunfish/Bluegills.

13. CW03

CW03

When have paylakes cared about legality...:rolleyes:

14. dip

dip dip

probly casts off a bunch of bloogills with them surf poles in order to go thru 100 bloogills in one nite:p

15. chrisoneal

chrisoneal Catching Them Hog Cat's

lol. When i red it I had to say it out loud and sound like a country fok. to funny that is alot of bluegills for one night.

16. More important is, How many Turtles will he catch?:confused:

17. Predator225

Predator225 Predator225

I believe poor Jack will catch a decent flathead...but upon looking at it and seeing that the fish is half-decayed, and smells like some bait Melon left in a cooler for a week in July; he will feel sorry for the fish, and never pick up a rod and reel again. Unfortunately, he will become the new state of Ohio representative for PETA.

18. chrisoneal

chrisoneal Catching Them Hog Cat's

i dont think he will get a turtle there. But he might get a fish. And yea the fish look like there all dead. Instead of dawn of the dead its fish of the dead. DEAD FISH SWIMMING...lol

19. pendog66

no it is not legal and if the paylake gets caught it sucks for them. There is a loop hole because i have talked to the game warden about selling game fish but what paylake owner is goin to be that smart?

20. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

When I get back, and if I catch alot of fish I am gonna start another poll.....About how long it will take Mellon to join me;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.