close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Flatheads on the fly .. lol ..

Discussion in 'Fish on the Fly' started by steelheader007, Apr 16, 2005.

1. ..well there not the prettiest feesh in the river, but I had three of them today about 8-12# fought really well for a minute... they like to death roll... hmm the slime on the line was gross... olive wolley bugger #8 bead head... saw a few smallies, saw a few on stringers live lining chubs... Very nice day to be out kids playing little league ball, and just nature are her finest!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

;)

2. Great Job Tom nice looking fish I've caught a few small channel cats on flies before but no monsters. Keep the pictures coming. And just to let you know I finnally got to talk to Ron C. on Ranger Bobs site he just happened to check i outthe site and saw my post and e-mailed me and we got reupdated on each other and are going to try and plan a trip later this Spring or Summer. As I might be going under the knife in the next few months on my Back. Talk with you Later MAtt aka STONEFLY71 P.S. done seem to be many posting on the Fly section here right now must all be fishing or something. Wish it could be Me.