close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Flathead fishing this evening

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by flathunter, May 14, 2004.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Went cattin' this evening and my wife skunked me; 5 fish to 0...I think I have the Mellon Curse bad. My son caught nothing either, and he has also fished with Bryan..Below is my wife, Rhonda, with the big fish of the evening, and her best yet, I think..Cut shad was what we used...

[​IMG]

2. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Glad to see the flatheads are cooperating :D
    Congratulations Rhonda!

I now have hope that maybe I can catch a fish or 2 soon. Just a couple more final preparations and I will go flathead fishing :D

3. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Nice fish Rhonda! Don't worry Jack, it just proves you are a good Guide!

4. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Lynn outfishes me most of the time, nothin wrong with that she just likes to go more, nice fish............Doc

Great having your spouse as your main partner ain't it.......Doc

5. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Nice you get to fish together.

6. katfishmcgraw

katfishmcgraw aficianado

7. catking

catking Banned

That's a nice flathead Rhonda !!!You always did out do Jack as far as I remember :D Then again, so does alot of people :D I'm glad to see you two get out and do some catchin. I'm going to have to make my way over there Jack ;) Once again, GREAT !!! fish. CATKING

8. it's aways good when the wife knows how to handle the big one.

9. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Great fish, I guess that proves that the spot DOES hold flathead, but I agree w/ your other poat, limbliners & trotliners I think have taken alot from there. Just think if it takes several years for a flt to get to be 20-30 pounds they can severly ruin the fishery from certain spots in just one season.

10. THarris

THarris CHASING THE BIG 'UNS

All of these "CURSES" going around are making me nervous! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

PS. Nice flathead though! Good to see them starting to show up...