Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mellons mentor
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went cattin' this evening and my wife skunked me; 5 fish to 0...I think I have the Mellon Curse bad. My son caught nothing either, and he has also fished with Bryan..Below is my wife, Rhonda, with the big fish of the evening, and her best yet, I think..Cut shad was what we used...

·
Cats are where it's at!
1,497 Posts
Glad to see the flatheads are cooperating :D
Congratulations Rhonda!

I now have hope that maybe I can catch a fish or 2 soon. Just a couple more final preparations and I will go flathead fishing :D

·
CJ Cat Attack Pack
1,802 Posts
Lynn outfishes me most of the time, nothin wrong with that she just likes to go more, nice fish............Doc

Great having your spouse as your main partner ain't it.......Doc

·
Banned
5,615 Posts
That's a nice flathead Rhonda !!!You always did out do Jack as far as I remember :D Then again, so does alot of people :D I'm glad to see you two get out and do some catchin. I'm going to have to make my way over there Jack ;) Once again, GREAT !!! fish. CATKING

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Great fish, I guess that proves that the spot DOES hold flathead, but I agree w/ your other poat, limbliners & trotliners I think have taken alot from there. Just think if it takes several years for a flt to get to be 20-30 pounds they can severly ruin the fishery from certain spots in just one season.

·
CHASING THE BIG 'UNS
89 Posts
All of these "CURSES" going around are making me nervous! :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

PS. Nice flathead though! Good to see them starting to show up...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts