close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Flames- step one!

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by LakeRaider, Oct 30, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Well, 5 hrs later we got them sprayed and untaped. Now for the pirate mural, lots more taping, untaping etc. Then sand and clear the whole deck. Heres where we're at. Glen layin' on color.Looks good so far. Raider<><> :cool:

Attached Files:

2. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

4 hrs later.! Lets pull the mask off and see what we got!!:cool: Raider<><>

Attached Files:

3. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Heres Glen admiring the flames and drinking a cold one! :) Nice work Bro'! Now the real artwork starts with the Raider Pirate!!!! Hers a pic of the LakeRaider outlaw pirate that will be hand painted in 12 different colors. This will be awsome- I guarentee!!!! :D Stay tuned ! ;)
    Raider<><>

Attached Files:

4. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

While Glen is doing his mural work , Stitches will be laying up the seat upholstery in matching colors complete with the LakeRaider logo stitched into the hide. If anyone wants custom paint or interior work we can be reached at 513-353-2609. We also do engine covers (custom), decals, full on raceboat mods and restorations. Your fishing boat dull? We can reclear the glass and make it look like new for 1/3 the cost of gelcoating and it will last longer than the factory finish! Tailgate and window logos with you name too! :) If its custom you want- we can do it!!! ;) Raider and Red(.)(.)

5. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

good looking work!
    just out of curiosity,what size motor will be pushing it?

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Looking good man, keep up the updates

7. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Merc! What else. LOL I have a 1956 4 cyl. Merc 500 on a stand being restored for show. I have a 90 hp Merc on a stand for go. Raider<><>

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015