close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fl-8

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by bttmline, Sep 23, 2004.

1. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

0   0   0

hey guys
    got my vex for sale. want to upgrade to an 18. this is a fl-8se pro-pack.
    only 2 seasons old. $200.00
    bttmline

2. That's a good price Tim. I was thinking about upgrading myself to the FL-18. As the season gets closer, we'll see. Maybe I'll put mine up for sale too.

3. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

0   0   0

i got the fl-18 and it is the cats meow!!!! SWEET!!!! Gotta love the VEX..

flash------------------out

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

0   0   0

Ya phils been having some trouble locating fish he needs all the help he can get. LOL and if i keep going the way i am i may have to borrow it from phil.

6. bttmline

0   0   0

hydra
    i won't take any less than $200, if you go to the vexilar site this unit list for $339. this unit is perfect shape i just want to upgrade.
    tim

7. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

0   0   0

LOL bttmline :D I know that $200 is a great price . You should be able to get that for it easy . I was just messin around . Wish I hadnt just spent all that $$ for the gps/fishfinder for the boat . I would snag it up .

8. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

I got my fl18 @ meijer in the spring for 75.00 :D :D :D Trucked picked up a couple to :cool:

9. bttmline

0   0   0

what is meijer? i wil buy 10 at that price.
    bttmline

10. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

Like a super wallmart. They had them clearanced in the spring for 100. and 25% off any clearance item :D

11. bttmline

0   0   0

i still have this vex for sale. i will give you guys one more chance @ $200
    then it is going on ebay,
    bttmline

12. There's absolutely no way I believe that. Not with the demand that's out there for these flasher units. A wholesaler would have sold them to a dealer and they could have gotten AT LEAST 225 for them on clearance. AT LEAST!!!

You'd absolutely have to show me a reciept for it. If you got one at that price, you're VERY lucky.

$200 is a great deal guys. I'll bet when you sell it on EBay, you'll get 250 Tim.

13. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

Trucked picked a couple of em up to. Dont have the reciept anymore, but you can confirm that with him. :cool:

14. I think I remember seeing them at that price also. I think they may have been a little cheaper than that. I might have to go over there and see if they still have them. I really do think they had them for that price because I was looking at buying one.

15. Well, if they're that price, congrats. I've just never, in all my experiences searching and looking for one, ever seen one that was less than 75 bucks. But, if you guys say that's the price of them, I'm glad you got such a great deal.

16. Papascott

Papascott

0   0   0

If you can get new ones (fl-8 or fl-18) for 75 bucks, I will pay you double that for all you can get me.

Scott

17. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

Carl, I was in there buying diapers. Walked by and seen 3. Tried to put em all in layaway. They wouldnt let me, so I bought 1 and called trucked. He picked up the other 2. I about crapped when i seen em, and couldnt pass it up!!!!!!

18. WOW. That's a great deal. It just doesn't make any sense to me. They could have sold them that fast for 150-200 easily. Bttmline's price is STILL a great deal.

19. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

Believe me ill be back there this winter to try to get some more! IIf i do ill sell them here.

20. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

0   0   0

Dead stock...they were probably something that doesn't sell down here without ice. anyhow, this is keeping the post bumped up nice on top....anybody look at my boat for sale ?? :D :D