Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having issues ordering from FishUSA's website? I've tried placing orders two weeks in a row...still waiting for a callback from their support...

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
I'm having issues with their page loading, items taking forever to get in cart. Ended up having to call and wait on hold about 15 minutes to process my order. "JAKE" said they have been having problems with the website and I told him it's almost unusable.

You want a real issue,try ordering flicker shads from probass page,lol.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I ordered from them this morning with no problems. Now if only they had everything i wanted but i had to order the rest from scheels and walmart

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've tried from three different browsers and from my phone. Can't get thru the check out process...really frustrating...

·
Registered
570 Posts
I placed an order on my phone two weeks ago. Had trouble doing checkout process. Took about a dozen attempts. Same issue last winter. Frustrating and they have to be losing sales.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I finally got my order placed this afternoon! The fishing gods must have been smiling at me!

Still haven't heard back from their support.

·
Banned
14,059 Posts
I've placed 2 orders in the last week with no problems. ordered bandits 1st then went back and ordered northern king spoons.

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got a reply from them saying that their having problems with their website.....but my orders in so I'm good!

·
2,081 Posts
I'm having issues with their page loading, items taking forever to get in cart. Ended up having to call and wait on hold about 15 minutes to process my order. "JAKE" said they have been having problems with the website and I told him it's almost unusable.

You want a real issue,try ordering flicker shads from probass page,lol.

Get your Flicker Shads from fleetfarm.com or scheels.com. Lots of custom colors from fleet farm....good prices also

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
Get your Flicker Shads from fleetfarm.com or scheels.com. Lots of custom colors from fleet farm....good prices also
Actually ended up ordering my flickers from scheels,great selection.

Now if you guys stop taking all the best colors out of stock.

Has anyone tried the new shadow rapala yet? Those lures look HOT! Ima pick up a few

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
good deals on some stuff and buy 2 get 1 etc but that website is trash when its operating nominally.

·
Eat Em Up Charters
3,616 Posts
Over the past few months I have had hit or miss issues with it. Sometimes its good because it keeps me from spending money haha. Definitely takes forever to get things loaded in the cart. Very frustrating.

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
Yeah,its really been hit or miss. Just was there and it worked easy now. Got a few of those yo zuri 3dr lures in my cart. Man those look great and I can't wait to cast some of those.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I used to order fairly frequently from them but I'm pretty much done ordering anymore walleye baits and I feel like they haven't had any good deals in forever!!!! They used to have some pretty good flash sales, have not seen one of those in forever

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts