Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CJ Cat Attack Pack
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody heard how Chris is doing after his heart attack???? Cumberland is right around the corner so you got to get well, had a blast last year looking forward to it again this year.

Doc

·
Banned
5,615 Posts
Speaking for past experiance :D , right now is about the time one feels the effects and also realizes one had a heart attack ;) The first month you try to prove to yourself that you are the same person.and you are not ;) "Sticks.TAKE IT EASY !!!!!!!!! THE CATKING!!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Doc chris is doing great back to work and fishing he was out the last two nights and now hes to tired to work. I will be sure to tell him you were asking

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey doc im doing fine thanks for asking and i am looking forward to cumberland that was fun. catking it does take time to recover and its still just something i cant believe . i am back to work and fishing i just havent been on computer in a while to post or talk

·
CJ Cat Attack Pack
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool Chris,

Glad to here your doing well save your strength for the big ones down at Cumberland River as we will have a blast no doubt.............Doc

·
Larry Lange
331 Posts
good to see you are getting back into the swing of things I personally cant wait for another cumberland trip.

Larry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts