close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishsticks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Doctor, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Anybody heard how Chris is doing after his heart attack???? Cumberland is right around the corner so you got to get well, had a blast last year looking forward to it again this year.

Doc

2. Word has it he's up and around. I'm sure he'll see this. How about it Chris?

3. catking

catking Banned

Speaking for past experiance :D , right now is about the time one feels the effects and also realizes one had a heart attack ;) The first month you try to prove to yourself that you are the same person.and you are not ;) "Sticks.TAKE IT EASY !!!!!!!!! THE CATKING!!!

4. Doc chris is doing great back to work and fishing he was out the last two nights and now hes to tired to work. I will be sure to tell him you were asking

5. hey doc im doing fine thanks for asking and i am looking forward to cumberland that was fun. catking it does take time to recover and its still just something i cant believe . i am back to work and fishing i just havent been on computer in a while to post or talk

6. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Cool Chris,

Glad to here your doing well save your strength for the big ones down at Cumberland River as we will have a blast no doubt.............Doc

7. firecat

firecat Larry Lange

good to see you are getting back into the swing of things I personally cant wait for another cumberland trip.

Larry

8. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Chris, glad to hear your ok. :) Raider<><>