close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishlander Rod Holders for Trade

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Papascott, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Papascott

Papascott

0   0   0

I have 4 fishlander sinke deck mount rod holders. These list for 102 each. I have a set of 4, 2 black and 2 grey. Interested in trades for trolling gear, hunting gear, guns, cars, trucks, boats, controlled hunts permits, mass quanities of alcohol, you name it I might be interested!

Scott

2. Bob4246

Bob4246

0   0   0

Scott, do you have any pic's of these? Did you go to all Cisco's? A month or so back, you came to my defense on "that other site" when that misinformed gentleman insisted Cisco was merely a Traxtech distributor. Thanks, Bob aka big ripper.

3. Papascott

Papascott

0   0   0

Yes I went to all Cisco with the exception of the holders on my riggers, and those too will someday be cisco. Everytime I fish on someone elses boat I feel out of place with their rod holders. It is amazing how much differance a holder can make.

Scott

4. newyorkboy

newyorkboy

0   0   0

YES I HAVE SIX SPINING REELS AND ROR COM 1 SHIMANO BAITRUNNER ON 6-6 MED SHAKESPEAPES EXCURSIONS 3 SHIMANOS SPIREX SR1000RE ALL OILED AN CLEANED AND MIGHT ADD A LITTLE $ EMAIL ME AT GMANOLL@FRONTIERNET.NET DAN NOLL

5. Papascott

Papascott

0   0   0

Sorry I do not have a use for spinning reels at this time. I use all bait casters for casting and jigging.

Scott