Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Ok ladies and gentlemen I'm moving in a little over a month. I've got some items I need to get rid of. If you are interested please let me know.

Item #1 - Two used outboard motors. The first motor (Green/Silver on the right) is a 1948 Scott Atwater 3.6hp Deluxe. The second motor (blue on the left) is a 1953 Scott Atwater 3.6hp. I'm not really sure what's wrong with them. I've had them running since I've owned them. There may be something very simple wrong with them. I just don't need them now that I don't have a boat. Some parts are available through "The Scott Guy". I've got his contact information that I can give you if you would like it. Both motors go for $20

Item #2 - Minn Kota portable battery charger model number MK110P. I bought this charger new in January of 2005. It has been used very little since I bought it. It has only been used 5 times in the last year. So I know it still works. This charger sold for $70 when I bought it. SOLD

Item #3 - Seasense Battery Box power station. This box was also bought in January of 2005. This box has terminals on the outside of the box for hooking up your fishfinder or your trolling motor. This box sold for $40 when I bought it. SOLD

Also check out this link for my Other Items for sale

Once again if you're interested in any of this stuff please reply here or send me a PM.

·
Super Moderator
3,925 Posts
hey tiger.

how much for the charger and battery box combo??:D

do you have any good cond. deep cycle batteries?

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM's have been sent to all interested parties.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Battery Box and charger are sold. Thanks Dan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts