Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out with my wife and two kids and had some fun fishing at Alum on Friday and Buckeye on Saturday. Both places the fishing slowed down, at least from shore. Only 2 dink saugeyes to show for the 2 days and they were last night at sellars by myself. Had my son on the boat for the first time at alum, and he did pretty well. The picture of the older guy is the guy who helped my wife take her catfish off, because she freaked out. My wife just wanted to keep catching different kinds of fish, because all she had ever caught was bluegill, and she had a blast. She still won't go on the boat, but that's ok with me

Attachments

·
Registered
789 Posts
Great Pix! Looks like a fun family time. Your son with the bass & crashed in the chair are classics. They'll remember that for a long time!

·
Fish On!
411 Posts
Nice pics.. and great start for your fathers day weekend. . My kids are similar in age and my wife just started fishing this year. Funny how kids fish. Each fish has to get pet and of course the photo opps. Dad just has to remember to dip the bluegill if the photo shoot takes to long. I can still remember my daughter grilling me on why the fish was floating the side.. Thankfully it recovered...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Great stuff.

That's what it's all about.

Happy Father's Day!

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Just got back with family from vacation and was great looking at your pictures. My kids are all grown up and that brought back some great memories from when they were young. Enjoy them all they grow up to fast. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts