close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishing with Dad Monroe Michigan

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by Jooak9, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Me and my dad may go up to monroe michigan to fish lake erie. Monroe is just past toledo right into over the ohio border into michigan. I saw Joe Thomas on his out door show fish there and catch a bunch of large mouth. Well I dont really know much about that area, and locations to find the fish like he did. He was in some marina looking area just catching them left and right. I am looking for help. We are wanting to go june 12th. Well i appreciate your advice, and if you have any specific directions to this area and a good boat ramp around there right close to the marina so we can catch em i appreciate that as well. oh by the way, we catch and release everything we catch, thanks Josh

2. That is awsome I fish up in monroe all the time in marinas and bays my uncle lives up there. Any idea what marina Joe Thomas was in? The one off of Dixie Highway.(exit 17). I fish from the shore though so i cant really help you out sorry.

3. If you go out of sterling state park the break wall is good and so is stoney point,fish them all the time but havent been out this year yet,to much work