close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishing Wallpapers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TIGHTLINER, May 4, 2005.

1. Does anybody know any sites or have any good fishing desktop wallpapers?

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

There is a site that OGF mbr Truck has posted pics from: Myfishingpictures.com As I recall we all liked the ones from "Heather" :D

3. I'm a little biased cause I own one but Lundboats.com has a dynamite wallpaper of a walleye taking a crankbait just underneath of one of their boats. They use that picture on the cover of their 2005 brochure.If that picture doesn't do something for you....something's wrong.

4. H2OMellon: What are you trying to do, give me a heart attack? How can a walleye & LUND boat compete with Heather?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Now Heather does something for me!

5. steelmagoo

steelmagoo Enjigneer

Actually, I make my own. Mostly from pics on this site or my own. My favorite is an ice fishing pic posted by Big Daddy (I think)! It's straight down shot of a pile of gills and perch on the ice. Hope he doesn't mind.

6. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

7. Fishin' Coach

Fishin' Coach Wall I ETR

8. i went to the site mellon was talking about and found heathers pics. OH MY GOD. I AM IN LOVE. :D

9. Dang my secret is out :D I check that site daly ;)