close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishing Tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by fisherman33, Nov 25, 2008.

1. fisherman33

fisherman33 KatfishKoch33

I just got back from college today and was hoping to get out tomorrow but the rivers are not going to fish. I was wondering if any of the creeks will be fishable so I can at least get out. Please let me know what you guys think.
    Thanks

2. i was up at the ashtabula today and it was blown out only fished it an hour, i dont think any creek will be fishable for atleast a week, of course i can be wrong.

3. Nothing is really fishable tomorrow. All the smaller creeks are blown, too.

4. What! I hope your wrong... I moved to Ky and its hard to get up there. I was coming up tomorrow but it doesnt sound good. If I took two days off work for nothing I am gonna be p'offed....

5. Fishaholic69

Fishaholic69 Fly Fishing Addict

I agree the rivers are jacked

6. I was hoping to get out fishing tomorrow too, just got back from OSU for turkey day....doesn't look good

7. Get Fish

Get Fish 2100 FishMaster

If its any conciliation, Punderson State Park (ODNR) just dropped approximately 400 Rainbows in the water yesterday!!!! I pulled 2 out of there in the evening. POWERBAIT was the trick! I tried jig head and maggots with no luck...however some said they pulled a few with it, others used minnows, but the powerbait was the overall winner of most fish caught. I would be generous to say that 100 fish were taken...not that many fisherman out...maybe 25-30, some with limits of (5) others skunked, some with a 1 or 2. the weather was a beast over there, it was snowing like crazy and COLD!
    They are there, just swimming right at your feet and turning on top of the water. It can serve as a quick remedy since the rivers are high. Also Dont forget about wildwood...I was there on Monday and saw a few being caught, conditions were not that bad, and even when the water is bad over there its still not that bad!

Good Fishing

Ken

8. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

Rocky is fishable, its high and muddy but fish are too be had. Probally going later on for a few hours.