Fishing tomorrow. Ya think the ice is gone?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

I might be fishing tomorrow, ya guys think the ice will be gone. I will be fishing after 3.
    Thanks.

2. i hope so.lol come on spring:D :D

3. Bubba,

Flowing water might have a chance for no ice tomorrow. My pond still has 6+ inches of releatively good ice on it and I'm guessing most lakes are similar. Maybe Tuesday after 2 days of 50*F weather you might find some open water-depends on where you're planning on fishing. I bet we have more ice before things open up for good (unfortuntely).

Tim

4. Bubba bass bigfoot

Not sure still look'n. You know where theres no ice. lol

5. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

Not knowing where you're at, it's hard to say. As I recall tho, you're in the Attwood area, right? Well, we were at Skeeter today, and everywhere I checked, it was a solid 5". Yesterday, I checked Nimi and it was agood 4-5". Hope that helps...

6. atwood piedmont tappen are all UNSAFE!!!!

7. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

I think you will be fishing tonight Bubba! Saw a lot of open water this morning on my way to work. I am going to try and catch a pig after work!

8. Kentucky and I wish I was going.

9. Bubba bass bigfoot

Thanks for the help. I wont be fishing :mad: . My dad does not seem to think we will catch anything and is a little busy. Thanks again for the help, i will try to get him out in the rain tomorrow.

10. I was down in that area Saturday. All of the farm ponds that I saw had five to six feet of water from the shore before there was any ice.

11. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

High of 13 on Sunday, More ice is on the way!

12. Ice at Milton going bad fast at the shoreline yesterday. Maybe below the dam is open?

13. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

Still a solid 5" at Skeeter today, left at a little after 5pm and was very little water on the ice.

14. Next weeks high in the teens...low of single digits........IN MINNASOTA!!!