close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishing Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CoolWater, Dec 27, 2004.

1. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

I completed a fishing spreadsheet today that will track total number of fish caught and released by species for 2005. After returning from fishing just insert the number of caught fish by species and also releases by species and it will autocalculate totals for the year. It has room for up to 40 species as well as an area to enter personal lifetime records for each species. The design allows for easy year to year use as after you saved a year- you would only have to change the two cells that say the year, then clear the numbers for the catches, and you're all set again.

This is something I needed to complete just as a personal project (2005 New Year's resolution, to track all catches for at least one year) but if anyone else would like a copy just reply and I will email it to you.

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

3. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

4. CoolWater

Ok, just sent it to both ya.

5. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Thanks a lot man! I went through and got rid of the species I don't fish for or have never caught so it fits me perfectly!

6. CoolWater

Ok marshall sent it to ya

rockbass, perfect- thought most people would just want to customize to have only the species they want on it... hope it works well for ya

7. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

8. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Looks great....I kept them all on it....ya never know! Thanx alot CW.

Gene

9. CoolWater

Glad ya liked it Gene, I just typed as many as I could think of to get it started, adjust as you see fit. : )

Sent it to the others that requested.

It is in excel.

10. "J"

"J"

11. ILL FILL ONE OUT FOR THE YEAR. I STARTED MY 9 YR OLD ON SOMETHING OF THE SORTS LAST YEAR. HE LOVES IT AND I NEED SOMETHING IN MY DOWN TIME. THANKS JIG WIRE1@ZOOMINTERNET.NET

12. I did ask what format...
    I cannot open/use the one you sent which is an ---> .xls <--- format...

So that others may know...
    If you do not have Microsoft Excel your a no go...

Sounds like everyone who rec'd one likes it...
    THANKS anyway :)

13. sgofish

sgofish AEP or Bust

If you could send one my way, I probably would get out more often just to try for a speceis that I have not caught before. Thanks.
    jerryschroer@sbcglobal.net

14. CoolWater

Sorry about that Atr...

Sent them to all the new requests.

15. sgofish

sgofish AEP or Bust

This makes me want to rearrange the tackle boxes now. I figure that there are 18 to 20 species there that are in my range this year. Again, thanks.

16. Great idea CoolWater. I would greatly appreciate a copy if you could send me one. It is a good way to track your success through the year. E-mail is oubassman@yahoo.com[/COLOR]. Thanks.

17. Hey CoolWater, just ignore the [COLOR] at the end of my e-mail address. Just a typo and THANKS again.

18. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!