close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

fishing show

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by pendog66, Feb 21, 2008.

1. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

steve and i decided to switch it up this year. all of our fishing trips will be recorded and we plan on putting out a episode every week of our adventure. It will be on youtube and it will be called " Foul Mouthed fisherman" there will be two versions of the show one will be uncut and the other will be edited to be more OGF friendly. The first show should be in March. the spots will still be kept secret and hopefully we get some bigfish. wish us luck

2. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

3. now this is going to be hillarious for sure, i can only imagine how this is going to play out!!!!!!!!!!!!! the only question i have is whose going to be the camera person? LOL

4. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

awesome. can't wait.

5. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

I wonder if it would be easier to launch them as podcasts instead of just slapping them on youtube.... just a thought

6. oh yeah, let the cameras roll! :D

7. pendog66

i expect to see a dinkbuster appearance in a couple episodes lol

8. neocats1

neocats1 Team Catastrophe

Sounds great. I'm planning on getting a video camera this year and filming at our tournaments.

9. pendog66

its goin to be a blast i just set up a teaser trailer. i will send the link when its done uploading

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  10. pendog66

we were gonna go fishing but a snow storm decided to hit so we did this instead.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  11. pendog66