close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishing Seneca Lake with Joe!!!

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Pipeliner, Sep 7, 2004.

1. My youngest Daughter Josie bought her fishing license back in May and wanted me to take her fishing. :D Josie never did go fishing much at all and I was surprised that she wanted to go. ;) Josie has always been busy with School, CheerLeading. Volleyball, Fastpitch Softball (Josie was an awesome third baseman) and Boys!!! Then she graduated, then more school, next she started working full time. Now, A fiancee that will be returning from Iraq in 9 days. We have been so busy that we have not been able to get together. Josie will soon start her last year of College. Plus she is going to North Carolina to meet the boat that Ryan will be on. Then I know where her attention will be!!!!!
    Today, I finally got to take Josie fishing. :)

The day started out with Josie catching 2 channel cats, about 18 in. each and then she landed a nice 24 in striper. I really enjoyed watching her fight that fish. We caught 4 bluegill, 3 white bass, 2 strip bass, 4 catfish, 6 perch, and only one keeper saugeye. All fish were released to grow and fight another day!!!! We had a nice lunch on the boat and made a great memory of a trip that will last a lifetime!!!!!!!! Stan :( :D

[​IMG]

2. Great job Stan. Nice story. Way to put her on fish, but more importantly, build those memories.

3. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Nice account Stan, thanks. I pray her fiance' returns safely. Take care and find the hot spots for when I come down for that "guided trip". :D

- Jim