Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Eat Em Up Charters
3,616 Posts
Cleaning out some fishing stuff that I don’t use. All prices are OBO, and shipping is available as long as the buyer pays for shipping, local pickup is preferred, and I would be willing to drive a little to meet you. I accept paypal, money orders, and cash. If you need any specific pictures let me know and I can e-mail them to you (close ups, etc…)

Lures are sold as a box, I will not separate them from the box.

2 Abu Garcia Cardinal 104 spinning reels, each come with an extra spool. These are used and show signs of wear (cosmetically), however they still reel as smooth as when I first bought them, well oiled and cleaned. $15 each or $10 each if bought with a rod

Bass Pro Shops Graphite Series 5’6” Medium Action spinning rod 4-12 lb line 1/8-3/8 oz lure- great shape- $10

3 Bass Pro Shops Graphite Series 6’6” Medium Heavy Action spinning rods 6-17 lb line ¼-5/8 oz lure- great shape- $10 each

St. Croix Premier Series Rod 7’ Medium Heavy Fast Action casting rod 10-20 lb line 3/8-1 oz lure- this rod shows some wear - $45

St. Croix Tidemaster 7’6” Medium Fast casting rod 8-17 lb line ¼-3/4 oz lure- rod has only been used twice!!!!!- $70

Topwater lure box:

Plano Box
*NEW* 3 Pflueger poppers (Silver/Black back, Tiger Perch, Frog)
*NEW* Storm Chugger (Golden Shiner)
Scum Frog (Black)
*NEW* Fred Arbogast Jitterbug (White/Purple, Yellow/Red)
*NEW* Fred Arbogast Hula Popper (Yellow/Red)
Fred Arbogast Mini Hula Popper (Yellow)

$12SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Jigs/Twister Tail Boxes

These 2 boxes are 3600 size Plano boxes and include a variety of jigs mainly 1/8 oz to ¼ oz jigs with 2,3, & 4 inch twister tails. Some have been used, but a lot are new, there are also a couple of floating jig heads.

$15 for both boxesSOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Bass Jigs & Pigs

This box is a 3600 Size Bass Pro shop box that has 12 bass jigs in it, in a variety of sizes, some rubber, some hair, some have rattles, there is also “pigs” and some like crawdads. I bought these when I was going to get into bass fishing, and well never did. 1 of these have been used the others are all brand new.

$15

Tubes

This is a 3700 size Bass Pro shop box that has 14 different colors of 3 ½ inch and 4 inch tubes. There is also a variety of sinkers and hooks in the box. All of these have never been used. Again I never got into much bass fishing.

$15SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Rat “L” Traps

This is a 3700 size Bass Pro shop box that has 16 different color Rat “L” Traps with a total of 24 baits in 3 different sizes. All of these are Rapala’s except for 5 of them. 95% of these have not been used!!!!

$30SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Cranks

This is a 3700 size Bass Pro shop box that has a variety of shallow and deep diving cranks as well as 2 Smithwick Rogues. 18 total baits. Only 2 of these baits have been used!!!!!! Some of these are Rapala crank, Rapala DT series cranks, Bandit series cranks, Storm Wiggle Warts, Cotton Cordell, & Bomber

$50

8 Heavy Duty Bank Rod Holders:

2 yellow ones are used $3 each or $5 for bothSOLD!!!!!!!!!!
6 Red ones still in plastic $6 each or $30 for all 6

·
Eat Em Up Charters
3,616 Posts
Rubber Hip Waders

These have been used 2 times, I am getting full chest waders so no need for these. Shoe Size 11+- (I wear a size 13 shoe and these were just a touch snug on me, so there is some play in the size)

$15SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Large “Live Net”

This is basicly a large basket, I got this for catfish tournaments, but have since gotten a livewell so I don’t need this. It has never been used, I added foam noodle to the top of it to make the top float up. This has 2 hoops is 30 inches wide and 48 inches long. This is great for boats or the bank guys. Much better to put the cats in here than run a stringer through them, no punching holes in their mouth. This will hold up to 200 pounds of catfish.

$50

·
Micropterus dolomieu
753 Posts
Pm sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
will take the yellow rod holders if you still have them. if i cant make the tourney this weekend just give them to Mark (i assume you are attending) and i will get them later. i'm sure he can spare $5 :D

·
Eat Em Up Charters
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Interested in the topwater lures and the rattletraps, do you still have them?
Yes I still have them.

will take the yellow rod holders if you still have them. if i cant make the tourney this weekend just give them to Mark (i assume you are attending) and i will get them later. i'm sure he can spare $5 :D
I will bring them up tomorrow. If your not there I will give them to Mark.

Yellow Rod holders sold to Dink

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm interested in both reels and I'll take two of the BPS poles and the Jig n Pig box? How does $45 sound. I don't have 5 post and can't PM. Stinks to be a lurker for so long. I guess I can't enter my email either...

michael(dot)t(dot)lawson(at)gmail(dot)com

I can pick up the next two days around noonish or on Monday anytime. Somewhere off 75 around union centre?

·
Eat Em Up Charters
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok the 3 6'6" BPS Rods and the 2 Abu reels are pending sale

The 7 ft St. Croix Premier is pending sale.

KidSalty- I am located in Cincinnati, OH. You are more than welcome to try them on if you live around here and make sure they work for you before you buy.

I am trying to respond to all PM's, I am offering the stuff to people that asked first and will move down the line.

BJseth- I still have the lures, however Bigdaddy asked about them first, if he does not take them, you are next in line.

·
Eat Em Up Charters
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm interested in both reels and I'll take two of the BPS poles and the Jig n Pig box? How does $45 sound. I don't have 5 post and can't PM. Stinks to be a lurker for so long. I guess I can't enter my email either...

michael(dot)t(dot)lawson(at)gmail(dot)com

I can pick up the next two days around noonish or on Monday anytime. Somewhere off 75 around union centre?

The rods and reels are pending sale. I do still have the jig and pigs if you would like them. I could meet you at union centre no problem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The rods and reels are pending sale. I do still have the jig and pigs if you would like them. I could meet you at union centre no problem.
Dang. Let me know if that deal falls through. It took 24 hours for me to be able to post. I saw everything last night and was tring to contact you. Shame on me for never signing up before then.

·
Eat Em Up Charters
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dang. Let me know if that deal falls through. It took 24 hours for me to be able to post. I saw everything last night and was tring to contact you. Shame on me for never signing up before then.
He is supposed to meet me on Tuesday to pick the stuff up (as that is my next day off) if he doesnt I will let you know.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts