close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishing Reg. Q

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NorthSouthOhioFisherman, May 19, 2008.

1. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Ok so if your fishing for whitebass a gamefish. I know it is illegal to "BUY or SELL" them but is it ok if some nice guy you GIVE FOR FREE fish to buys you a rallys hamburger and gives it to you just for courtesy? This weekend I gave some guys a ton of fish and they brought me a burg and I wouldn"t take it for ticket risk but just wondering if this would be ok? Thanks

2. Don't sweat it. You shoulda taken the burger...and fries & coke.

3. I don't think so. There was no agreement between you and him to buy you a burger. He did it on his own as an act of courtesy. Now if you said I'll give you my fish if you give me a hamburger than that would make it an illegal transaction. I highly doubt that an oficer would write someone a ticket over a hamburger.

4. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

it was just a burger? i would have asked for a milkshake too:p

serious, i see no problem with him getting you a burger.

5. I'd gladly pay you friday for a hamburger today. Just showing I am an old guy, how many rember that line?

Taking the burger should not be a problem unless you were dealing with game Officer Richard Head.

6. ezbite

wimpy from popeye:p

7. me personally, i wouldnt take any food from someone i didnt know:eek: :p

8. Are we showing our age???

9. i remember that from popeye. from when i was a kid.

10. One of us is really old because I remember it being Tuesday, not Friday. lol

11. ezbite

i was going to say i thought it was tuesday but didnt want to look like a dork..

12. Too late, that picture of you holding 2 eyes while squatting like your taking a crap took care of that. LOL

13. ezbite

LOL, funny guy, funny guy.:p

14. lol.... Ezbite you might want to take a walk to your cooler and get some ice for that burn. :D

15. ezbite

WOW, this from someone who uses a kitty cat for his avatar.lol.:)JK