close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishing Partner

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by bigfoot27, May 9, 2005.

1. I'm searching for a fishing partner/companion from Central or Southeastern Ohio areas. I don't have a boat, but I'm willing to help out with the cost of gas, bait, etc. I only have a couple of days a week I can fish (Friday and Saturday's). It also doesn't matter to me what I fish for. You can send me a pm with contact information.

Darryl

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Fisherlady is looking for someone to team up with.

3. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Bigfoot Where are ya from?

4. BigChessie,

I live 10 minutes north of Logan, Ohio.

Darryl

5. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

hey thanks guys. I know plenty of good spots along the scioto and other areas. just gotta email me amf1554@yahoo.com Let me know in advance so I can get my gear ready. :D

6. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

I been hoping to do some catfishing on the Scioto this year. I have never caught a shovel head besides a paypond and that just feels like cheating. I'm right beside the Scioto and Big Darby down by Rt 23 outside of Circleville. Got a new boat ramp just about 1/4 mile from the house. HEY Fisher Have you caught any nice cats on the Scioto?

7. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

I'm not sure if you meant me but, yeah I've caught nice cat out of the Scioto and gar too! lol :D