close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

fishing partner(s)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FISHERLADY, May 6, 2005.

1. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

I am now unattached- well I've been single since 2000. I lost my fishin' partner. (check out my post in looking for fishing partner(s) ) I am extremely picky as to age and so on. :D as I am 37 yrs. old. anyone wanting to go have a good time fishing can email me or send me a note. I am going to be so lonely and bored without a good fishing partner. As anyone does, I like to show off what I caught. :D I have always been a daddy's girl and tomboy. I love to fish and fix things. It's in my blood! lol

2. well i am taking the week 5-9 off ,and fish in the central ohio area , will be getting a line wet every day.

3. FISHERLADY

FISHERLADY Fish OH Master Angler

ok.. well thanks maybe we can do that. As of this new post I now have a new BF (but he doesn't fish) :( I am still open to going fishing with anyone as I am dying to catch fish! This warm weather should be good. :G

4. OGF just went to match maker/ :D

I'm 22, tell all your daughters to PM me :D