close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishing Music

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by atrkyhntr, May 22, 2005.

1. Rock

53.7%
  2. Country

34.1%
  3. Pop

7.3%
  4. Rap

9.8%
  5. R&B

9.8%
  6. Blues

9.8%
  7. New Age

2.4%
  8. Raggae

2.4%
  9. Religious

2.4%
  10. Other

14.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. What us your favorite music while fishing or otherwise?
    Choose as many as you like...
    I like all kinds but mostly stick to good old rock n roll the most...
    70's & 80's the best

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Mostly country because that's what Dave has on his radio. Otherwise I listen to NPR stations. Mostly I prefer no radio while fishing. I want the sound of the water, birds, fish jumping, yeah, that's sweet music.

3. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

700 wlw most of the time.

bill

4. im with bill 700 wlw always...........pitts off

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

usually for me it's no music, sometimes I will have the reds game on.

6. Absolutely no music in my boat! That would be sacreligious. At home and in the truck a different story. I can listen to almost anything but prefer 70-80's rock the best. Love southern rock i.e. Lynyrd Skynyrd, 38 Special, Molly Hatchet. Also some country like Hank Jr., Travis Tritt, Montgomery Gentry. And when I'm really laid back I can get into some smooth jazz also.

If I'm in the mood to listen to female singers then I go with Terry Clark, Martina Mcbride, Leann Rimes, and of course (the always good looking) Faith Hill!

How bout it smallieguy? lol

7. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Make it Kid Rock!! Cranked all the way. :D The bass love it! Try it and see.
    LOL Raider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  8. catking

catking Banned

No radio , no music , no nothing............Hell , no fishing for me either...... :rolleyes: ............DA KING !!!

9. in the boat the only music I want to hear is the singing of my reeels drag. :)

10. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

You gotta be kidding me...right???? No Jazz category? Now that really is sacrilegious!!! :D "Other" just doesn't quite get it, soooooo, can we get an edit here! :)

Some good ol "Gut bucket Blues" always works for me as well as the 70's/80's thing too. :D

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Reds games or nothing, nothing would be better right now. Sometimes Flathunter sings, I usually get my lantern & wave it around like a lighter at a concert. :D

12. dnm

dnm

Its Xm satellite radio for me! Ive got the "Myfi" portable unit, so I just take it with me and can listen to anything. Moreoften than not im listening to opie and anthony, but if Im not, its rock and roll all the way!

Dnm

13. I like the Hank Jr. " I can catch catfish from dusk till dawn, cause a country boy can survive "

doesn't always fit my night fishing expeditions but oh well .. lol

14. No radio in my boat :)Everywhere else Pop.

15. Metal!!!! LambOfGod,Slipknot,Soulfly,Korn. The real heave stuff!! lol...

16. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

christian straight edge metal, or hardcore..