close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishing magazines

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Star1pup, Jan 21, 2005.

1. I subscribe to a lot of magazines that are exlusively hunting or shooting, but have not found an exclusive fishing magazine. I'm more interested in one that has something other than just bass fishing. I'm more into panfish, saugeye and catfish.

I wonder if there is something out there?

2. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

"Walleye Insider" Has good articles on both technique and hot spot locations throughout the US and Canada. It covers Walleye, Sauger and Saugeye's.

3. How about "In-Fisherman" magazine???

Wes

4. Without a doubt it is one of the most informative multi-species fishing magaizines out there today. They do annual specialty editions devoted to walleye, bass, panfish, catfish, ice fishing, etc.

5. In-Fisherman gets my vote. Covers a bunch of species and techniques.

6. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

"Great lakes fishing" is a good one too.

"Ohio game and fish" offers the best of both since you have an interest in the two.

7. catlover

catlover Banned

I used to get a magazine whenever I saw it on the shelf. It was more the shape of a pamphlet. I think it was called Ohio Game Fishing(I'm thinkin it was put by ODNR-at least I'm pretty sure it was some State agency). I remember it only came out a few times a year.
    Catz

8. I used to get north American Fishing Club mag and wasn't totaly satisfied with it so now I just get Buckmasters and several Mustang mags