close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishing licences

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DaleM, Jan 26, 2005.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Thought I'd post this to remind everyone that your 2004 licenses expires on Feb. 28th this year. Be sure and get your new one before that date. The ODNR doesn't allow grace periods for expired licenses. Also your hunting tags run out the same time. You can now get a combo licenses at the same time. Just a heads up guys and Girls!

2. I turn 16 in May so this year will be my first year for a fishing licsense.

3. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Ohio Bass, fishing the club, opens, and fishing the Lakes Trail is a good accomplishement for your age. I wish I could have gotten into it that early. You'll probably buy a bass boat before you even get a car, lol.

4. I would rather have a boat than a car. lol I am in a boat more than I am in a car so why not? Lol

5. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Dale

I have been awaiting license renewal :D

When fishing the Ohio river I got an Indiana license and discovered I had misplaced my Ohio license. I was glad I didn't lose it earlier in the year and only had to wait till new licenses were available.

Soon I will be able to really get my moneys worth out of a yearly license :D

6. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

same here Kat, I do get mine many time over! :D They go on sale Feb. 15th.

7. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Welcome the the first step in forking over the goverment you hard earned money :mad: it only get worse from here :D

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I went to get my new fishing license yesterday and found out that they dont go on sale till march 1st..Seems like they would sell the new ones at least a couple days before the old ones expire.

9. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin