close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishing kayak for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by tm1669, Aug 5, 2007.

1. tm1669

tm1669

0   0   0

I'm putting my fishing yak up for sale. Its a 12' Victory (copy of a Pungo) sit in recreation boat that is wide and very stable. I've been out in Lake Erie in some pretty big stuff and not gone over.
    I have an anchor system that lets you move the anchor point from front bow to stern or anywhere in between. Real nice on bigger lakes when you get over a school of perch. Also there is some custom decking (rear and front of the seat) that has 1 flush mount rod holder (rear) that I use for trolling and 1 scotty rod holder in the front. The decking also keeps alot of water out of the boat. I had a fish finder and GPS mounted on the front decking and can easily show you how to do your own. Lots of tie offs, extra towing lines and bungee decking lines for extra gear.
    Boats in great shape and a blast to fish out of. I have trolled sucessfully for Walleye as well as limited out in Perch as far as 3 miles out with no problems. She's ideally suited for inland lakes and thats where she really shines.
    Price is $250.00 and I'm located up in Cleveland.
    Pics available on request.
    Thanks Todd

2. archman

archman

0   0   0

Why are you selling it? It sounds like a great boat. Could you show me a picture? I have been thinking about getting a longer yak. Currently I have a 10'6.

3. tm1669

tm1669

0   0   0

I'm selling because I want to try a sit on top kayak. I tried a friends SOT the other weekend and it was interesting. Looking for a bit longer of a boat also.
    I will try posting pics in the next few days or get me your email and I can send directly to you.

4. I'm interested too...

Could you post specs, as far as weight capacity, etc.?

5. tm1669

tm1669

0   0   0

Heres the specs. I dont know if I can get pictures posted today. If not definetly tomorrow.
    Overall: Length 12'2" / 370cm, Width 25.5"/ 75cm, Depth 13.5"/34cm
    Cockpit Opening size: Length 55.5"/ 141cm, Width 19"/ 48cm
    Weight 49 lbs./ 22.2 kg
    Maximum Capacity 325lbs./ 147kg