close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishing Kayak for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by reo, Jul 26, 2005.

1. reo

reo

0   0   0

Malibu Pro Explorer. (Sit on top type) 2 1/2 years old used about a dozen times. Stored Inside. I am told 3 watercraft is too many!
    New Condition. MANY Extras: Paddle, Paddle leash, Paddle holder, High back seat, 2 hatches, cart for moving to water from vehicle, anchor and anchor/wind sock trolly system,3 rod holders. Also includes Fish Finder with transducer and battery
    Asking $650 selling new for $899

Located in West Park Cleveland
    PM me for contact info

2. reo

reo

0   0   0

Can't figure out how to add pic. PM me with email address and I can email pics.
    reo

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

0   0   0

How to add a picture...click below.

4. reo

reo

0   0   0

Thanks fir the link, here goes
    [​IMG]

5. reo

reo

0   0   0

think I missed a step.
    [​IMG]

6. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

Would you be willing to deliver or meet half way? Ive got a couple of buddys im sending the pic to. Thats one hell of a yak!!

7. reo

reo

0   0   0

CPTN.CROWN I am sure we could work something out as far as delivery goes.
    Is Worthington By Columbus? It is a great yak and has only been used on Lake Erie never been down any rivers to bang and scrape up the bottom, I have simply upgraded and added to the fleet and it is just sitting in the garage. I will use the cash to buy toys for other boats so I am not in a huge hurry to dump it.

reo

8. reo

reo

0   0   0

Just a little bump before I begin to advertise else where.

reo

9. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

At this time they cant do anything. Said maybe in a month or 2. I know that doesent help now. Sorry!!!

10. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

0   0   0

I have never fished a sit on top. would it be stable enough for creek fishing?
    How long is it. Is the fishfinder waterproof?

11. reo

reo

0   0   0

bronzebackyac,
    Length is 12'6" beam is 31" weight 56#
    Stability is not a problem I have fished on Lake Erie in 1-3 foot waves and never felt "tippy". The fish finder is waterproof, Eagle Magna III, I believe.
    It has taken a couple of soakings and never failed. If I remember correctly Eagle even says it is waterproof. I am sure this info is available on their website. I do not know what type of water your creeks have but floating through riffles where you will be scraping bottom with regularity could be a problem as the poly hull material does not stand up well to this. By your screen name I assume you are aware of this. I use a royalex canoe for ths type of fishing but would never consider putting it in a big lake.
    A great site for unbiased opinions as to stability and other issues as well as just a cool yak fishing site is http://www.kayakfishingstuff.com . They have a great forum that deals with all that is yak fishing and most are willing to answer questions. Much like this site it has a bunch of great folks and all are civil to one another.

Please feel free to ask me any more questions and I will answer them as honestly as possible.
    Captn. Crown. No problem I am sure it will sell, it is in awsome condition and is a fair price. But thanks for the try. BTW where is Worthington??

Thanks
    reo

12. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

0   0   0

Thanks for the info. My yak is made out of poly and it takes scrapes well. Is it the same stuff is the question. That thing is a cadilac compared to mine though.

13. reo

reo

0   0   0

bronzebackyac,
    Gotta be the same stuff, I never even put to the test. Just not my choice of tool for that job. Always used the canoe.
    reo