close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishing For Friends part 2

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by catfishhunter1, Apr 21, 2004.

1. catfishhunter1

catfishhunter1 Doc's personal net boy

Ok last night Big John,Bubbahunter,and i were talking about what we can do after the outing. We came up with this: After the outing we plan on doing some bank fishing (remember your poles) , then we are going to go to the state park campgrounds and do some camping/fishing. What i need is a list of people that would like a campsite. I kinda need an idea on how many people would be attending because i might be able to get a better deal on campsites.

2. We are coming up to this great event to give a hand. We would love to join everyone at the campground, we have a old pop up with electric. should be 3 or 4 of us. Keep me informed,

Thanks for getting this together jerry

3. i`m going to hang out as long as the food last . lol i`m sure this will be just as fun as the outing.

Bub

4. catfishhunter1

catfishhunter1 Doc's personal net boy

ok heres an update. when i was back home for the weekend i stopped out and talked to the campgrounds people. they said they cant hold any lots for us. the lady told me that we could call and reserve the lots. the prices are $21/night for electric. they said that they couldnt give any discount something about the state of ohio hurting for money. anyhow ive got the phone number for the place to call so anyone who wants this number please say so and ill get it to u asap. anyone who want to come up is more than welcome to come.

5. count me in..sounds like a good time to me

6. Do we know how many people are camping and for how long? we will be up for either thursday to sunday or fri to monday. I f we know how many maybe we can work on a meal for sat night. Lets get some input.

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

let me know when you will be there macfish..and i'll try to be there at the same day..i'm 90% sure i have nothing in my calender for those days..

8. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

post the # for the campground here than everybody who wants it has access for it and thanks for getting it that makes it a little easier for some of us and i appreaicate that. :cool:

9. I will be arriving on Thursday and leaving on Sunday. In my group will be myself and my lovely wife, and my son Ryan.

Phone numbers Park office (419) 394-3611

campground (419) 394-2774

PS iam going to try and get a site towards the back of the campground

10. catking

catking Banned

I'll talk to you all at the Kids Outing. DA KING !!! will stop by the camping area as far as I can tell now ;) CATKING

11. gunner70

gunner70 two legged bird dog

Hey Bubba, I got your package yesterday and will be giving it to the manager of Sam's, Monday. Ive decided to at the very least send 12 tickets to Kings Island. I know a few kids wont be able to ride anything because of special needs, but from the pics ive seen it looks like a few can. Im going to talk to someone at Kings Island and show them the flyer and pics to see if they can/will give me 4 to 6 parking passes. Now with that said, What you would need that Sam's has to offer? Let me know and I will have a talk with them. And as far as I know I still have the day off. But poo happens at Kings Island and things can change fast. So If I cant make it I will try to hook up with another member to give the stuff from Sam's too. The tickets will be overnighted to you if I cant come. Have a good one and hope to see you all soon ;)

12. Wow that will be big hit i`m sure. i sent you a Pm on the items we are still needing. water bottles were a huge hit with every one last year. if thats some thing they would like to give.

Thanks,

Bub

13. I'll bring a tent along. Im not far down the road but will camp over and bs with everyone. Glenn

14. We are leaving cincy on thursday morning around 11am. we are going to try and get a camp site in the 20;s maybe 23. I will have the oldest camper in the lot look forward to seeing everyone. any questions please pm

15. crappielooker

mac..i'll see you guys on thursday...

16. I'm planning on coming over on Saturday. How do I get there from Columbus? Thanks guys. Praying for no rain on Saturday. Just a good day to be fishing.

fishintiger

17. crappielooker

fishintiger..you can take rt 33 all the way there..