Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've been out to Hoover 3 times in the last week and all I've brought home are muddy boots. Reports I'm reading say the Crappie are still out of reach for us on the bank but maybe its just me.

Buckeye has good shoreline access but the couple times I've been there it was pretty crowded which I don't like.

Was going to try oshay this weekend but this cold rain has me wondering if it'll be a waste of time.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hate to admit it, but my fish cravings got the better of me. Stopped by the store on the way home from work and bought some farm raised catfish and a bag of fish fry. :embarrassed:

I've never really tried to catch catfish, but after that meal I'm thinking it's about time to learn. That's a good fish to target from the bank right?

·
bigraysr
95 Posts
there is a site that has some good info on columbus. google - fishing with joe jordan. He has a lot of videos and has a bait shop in columbus. I think it is on 7th street. he does something like guideing there. There is a lot there. Good luck, tight lines and all big. BIGRAYSR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts