close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishing Caesar Creek from shore

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Catfisher, Sep 9, 2004.

1. I've just recently moved back to the area and was wondering if anyone could suggest some areas to fish at Caesar Creek from the shore.
    I remember lots of good times and fun fishing at CC when I was growing up 20 years ago with my uncle.
    Would like to take my nephew now and catch some bluegills , so as to keep him interested and not to bored.
    Any area's you all would recomend.
    Maybe around the boat launches ?
    I really have no idea after being out of the area for so long so any help would really be appreciated.

2. I have never fished Ceaser for cats but there should be some good spots. Get a map there are several old roads that stop at the water that may be good spots. Maybe try the spillway??

3. irishfisherman

irishfisherman Da' Irish Guy

the spillway aint that deep... real easy to snag the bottom on all the rocks, but there's some nice bass in there from what i could see going on...

4. catking

catking Banned

Welcome to the site Catfisher !!! Enjoy your stay........ THE CATKING !!! :)

5. Fins

Fins

I fish at the north boat ramp quite often. The docks usually produce the gills and in cooler weather some crappies. The rip rap rocks next to that dock can hold a few bass. Also back in the fifty springs picnic area they cleared some trees in front of a parking lot and dropped some rip rap rock. There is a couple of logs there that hold some gills. Hope the kids have fun dunkin waxies. I grew up roaming this area before there was a lake.