Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Northcoast Madman
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a boat, but I've only got $1500 that I'm going to spend right now. I am mostly a bass fisherman, so something for the big water isn't needed. Anyone know of anything out there?:D

·
Multi-Species Fanatic
1,814 Posts
I'll keep my eyes out for ya Paul, if I find anything I'll let ya know. In the meantime if you need to get out on the river - just give me a holler.

You might try some of the boat sites like boattraderonline.com and see what you can locate. Pretty decent advanced search feature where you could put up to $1500.

Good luck!

·
Scourge of Hoover
1,869 Posts

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
I have an '89 spectrum, 19' aluminum fishing boat that I'm looking to get rid of. It has a nice little 4 cylinder OMC I/O in it. It has bimini top, front and side curtains and an aft curtain. Galvanized trailer. Mechanically it is in good shape although has not been run for 2 years. Its no cream puff, one soft spot in floor but fishes well. I've used it on erie before. I'd let it go for $1,400 if interested.
let me know

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
My boy has a boat listed in the market place for 2000 might deal some.check out boat in his photo galery under Barsolna Bass it has floor and 2bass seats with console stering,depth finder elec motor and 35hp evenrude motor that starts and runs good.
Fred

·
Northcoast Madman
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks alot guys. Coolwater, if I ever get a weekend off, I might take you up on that.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts