close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

fishing 4 friends

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gunner70, Nov 29, 2004.

1. gunner70

gunner70 two legged bird dog

I know its way early but I was wondering if there will be another fishing for friends this year. If so I am going to try and beat the number of tickets this year. I was talking to a few guys at work and I think I can pry there fingers off of a few. ;) Anyway it was a great time to see all of those smiling faces. Hope to see ya'll soon.

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

lil'Akfish will be there helping too.. :p
    can't wait..this time, i'm not bringing any rods.. :D

3. catking

catking Banned

Are you talkin about the one Bubbahunter puts on up at St. Marys?? Yes, there will be...... CATKING

4. Robs not gonna let those kids down. I think they all look forward to it every year. As soon as hunting season is over they both start on it .

5. More of those Kings island tickets ... wow thanks! i`m not sure what to say ,they were a huge hit last year.

I`ll start puting things together about mid january.BigJohn is incharge of the food for the outing this year and with any luck catking will bring more of those great viddles.I`m also going to be putting together acouple of teams to help out with donations, getting fliers out to the public,getting help for the outing and any other misc. stuff that comes up. So if anyone wants to help out that will be a huge help.

so when i start putting this together i`ll post up so everyone will know.We are still shooting for the first saturday in June like always.

Thanks,
    Bub

6. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

Please let me know when a date is set. I would love to come down to St. Marys for the day. I may even bring a few rods to give away to the kids.
    Jim

7. I will let ya know when i have the date set in stone.This outing has gotten to be very special to me and alot very special people,once you see the smiles on these folks all the problems in the world just seem to melt away for awhile.

Bub

8. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

thx bubba..lookin forward to it..:)
    macfish..ya comin this year???

9. catking

catking Banned

Of course you can count on DA KING !!! for some more vittles and some door prizes. Looking forward to this event again... CATKING

10. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Da Z will be there once again Bub! Lookin forward to next year already. Ben had a great time in fact we have a couple of the pics on our computer ;) Still bringing a smile every time I see them. Thanks again Bub its a wonderful thing that you do and Im proud to be a part of it. Let me know sometime soon and we'll shoot some ducks/geese in the meantime or go ice fishin as soon as the hard water hits!

11. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

I will be there, wouldn't miss it!

hopefully I can hang out with some of you folks after the event this year. Seems the wife always makes plans that mess up my saturdays in the spring. At least my girls enjoyed the hatchery tour. hey Ak, you afraid of snakes???

Bill