close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

fishing 4-1-05

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by Tornichio, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Went out this afternoon. Probably only fished for about an hour and half. it was a last minute trip just took a can of corn. Did not have any luck catching. It started to look like it was going to rain so I decided to just fish the river since it is just down the street. I figured why drive somewhere too far just to get rained on.
    Did not figure on catching too much considering the weather. Going to give it another go this sunday.

Good luck guys.
    Marc

2. This is Gill Girl ... I can't post under my own screen name because cwcarper wont clear the cookies or whatever for me to be able to login under my name. We had to be out buy Buckeye Lake earlier today so we figured we'll try and fish some. We had three of the kids with us so we stopped for a bite to eat first to keep them smiling ... anyways, we finally get to Brooks Park and we go to set up, only to find cw left the bait and tackle bag at home :rolleyes: Well lucky for us the kids didn't finish all their fries ... so he baits the hooks with the fries and we actually got a couple of runs on french fries! I couldn't believe it. Didn't land any of the runs but we had a good time just getting out for a while before the rain :) Good luck to all who go out over the weekend!

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i was out for about a half hour chumming and stuff today.. the water was so muddy i can't see diddly.. oh well..gale forced wind tomorrow..
    bambi..i'm comin over to hangout by you guy's fireplace.. :D