close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1. I have a 14 ft RMR cataraft I'm still waiting on my drop bars they're being fabricated and seat brackets you sit on the coolers I know it sounds crazy but it's not that bad anyway I have been fishing the new and the cheat Rivers in West Virginia was going to float this weekend but too much rain anyway have plans to float next weekend and would like a fishing partner I plan on fishing the cheat river at Saint George West Virginia staying at BOA camping usually leave Friday at four and come back on Sunday afternoon I live in Nashport Ohio so would like to find someone close to here but doesn't have to be I actually live right on the licking River and float here occasionally probably tomorrow The Smallie fishing on the cheat is amazing would like to find a fishing partner closer to my age I'm 55 who's reasonable likes to drink a beer in the evening and tell fun fish stories while they're fishing and can go to West Virginia occasionally