close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishin tonight?

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by CountryKat, Jun 5, 2004.

1. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

Whos wants to meet me at Fergusons reservoir later this evening, say 6pm? I'm ready to catch some cats and have been catching them for the last couple weeks. Of coarse I'll have to give up a couple of my favorite holes.
    Jim Reed

2. dip

dip dip

i gotsa grajamation (stepkid) to suffer thru at 6:30 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do you feel safe nite fishun at fergy? i've heered stories bout muggings and sech. only times i've fished there is from a boat in the scorching sun. awsome little reservoir, no speedboats or specially JET SKIS

3. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

I feel safe there. That has only happened a couple times, besides it'll be to cold this evening for the bad guys to be up top of the reservoir. Besides, I got a couple surprises for the would be mugger if they was to mess with the KAT. :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :D

Seriously though, I have never really had any problems other than 1 time when someone wanted to take my cat bait. They almost got rod wipped with a 2 oz bank sinker swingin about 250mph. They walked away. ;)

Forgot to ask if you are here in Lima?

4. dip

dip dip

i'm 30 sumpin miles south near port jefferson..... i really dig that DEPTH at ferguson.... most lakes round here like indian and loramie and grand one is lucky to find 8'!

5. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

Yes they got some deeper water at fergies and breslars. If your ever headin up this way send me a email or call 419-224-0478. I look forward to hearing from ya.
    Jim

6. dip

dip dip

you gotta deal! might drag billy gee whiz with me.... we will bring shaddz..... best i ever pulled outta fergy was 8.5# but i dig the line peeling off into 40' of water!

7. catking

catking Banned

When the dip and little billy_gfishy comes your way. A couple of real characters :D Nah, both are great guys 'Kat !! Good luck to all of you. CATKING