close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fishermen Parking Only

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H2O Mellon, Apr 7, 2004.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Now if you guys/gals saw a sign like this, what does it tell ya? My thinking is that it mean this parking spot(s) are for, yes you guessed it, Fishermen.

Well today on the GMR I pulled up to aprk on Anglers Lane & the sall 3 car lot had 6 cars in it & not a sole was fishing. My son & I got there around 6:30 & left around dusk, so we didnt miss anyone unless they were night fishing in waders!

Sort of ticked me off, the people that were there were parking there were using the walking trail, but the sign is very well posted & even says, NO TRAIL ACCESS. FISHERMEN ONLY. We had to park a little away. This really gets me, I mean hell if your there to walk the trail, your doing it for excersise, so why dont they use their parking lot? Sure its 300 yards away but had very fewq cars in it. So you go walking for excerise but then park in the spot set aside for people like me, just so you are closer to the path?

Am I missing the boat on this one?

2. catking

catking Banned

I hear ya Brian. If it said anything but fishermen, people would be all over the violaters. Maybe they couldn't read? Yea, right. THE CATKING !!!

3. So, why not tell/call the proper authorities while you were there. That's what I did at Antrim last year. With about 20 witnesses there too. Make the call. Your a taxpayer, right? Don't let them crap all over you man. They are laughing all the way to their yuppie bank.

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

If I hda cell phone I would have, I promise you that.

5. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Happens all the time. Saturday at Nimisila at the lower parking lot where there is 2 NO PARKING ANYTIME signs with arrows meaning the whole side with the exception of the handicappped space in the corner. Three cars parking there. The previous Saturday three cars parked in front of the launch ramp with two of the cars occupants fishing.

6. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

This just goes to show you that people don't pay attention and then they're driving home not paying attention.