Ohio Game Fishing banner

Fisherman's Warehouse

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  katfish 
#1 ·
Stopped by there for the first time today. I was quit impressed. I thought they had a great selection of fishing rods,reels,lures, and other equipment. They also have a good selection of hunting equipment in the back of the store. Most of the hunting clothes was 50% off. I even saw some rifle scopes for 50% off. They had a Simmons 3x9x32mm for well under $40. Can't beat that. They are certainly off the beaten path, but worth the time to check them out. Good luck fishing everybody.

Fishermans Warehouse:
1125 Williams rd.
Columbus, Ohio 43207
(614) 491-8383

#2 ·
I was there yesterday as well, great selection, but bad prices..I was looking to stock up on terminal tackle for cattin...I will give you and example..Bag of 25 2-0z egg sinkers 16 bucks at fishermens warehouse, 7 bucks at catfish connection..Gama 8/0 hooks 3.79 for a pack of 6 at fishermens, 2.19 thru catfish connection..And the list just goes on...I do suppose that is comparable do other bait -tackle stores, but found out nobody can beat catfish connection on prices.

However with that being said I still bought some items, mainly becuse the staff was so friendly...They do have a great selection of fishing supplies.

#3 ·
I have found that Fishermans Warehouse has the best selection of catfish rods and reels I have found in Ohio. Those guys changed all the tips on my Big Cat rods in just a few minutes while I bought an Abu 6500 trophy reel {with a catfish lazered on the side :D }

They filled the reel with 20# Big Game and I looked over their other rods and reels.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.