close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fisherman's Warehouse Sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by jpackr, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Just to let everyone know, Fisherman's Warehouse in Columbus is having their spring sale this Friday and Saturday. Although it is not a huge store, they have a nice selection of quality lures. It is a family run store that knows the meaning of customer service. So if you have some time check them out.

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I'll agree w/ you on that. i've only been in there once, to buy 2 St Croix Classic Cat rods & the guys seem real decent.

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I had never been in the store before until a few weeks ago . I must say that I was highly impressed with their prices . They were the same as any big name store but the customer service was overwelming . One thing that I realy like was that they carry alot of hard to find baits and reels . They will definatly be seeing me back in the store within the next few weeks .

4. I don't think you'll ever find better service or knowledge than at Fishermen's.

They carry a lot of good equipment......not junk like you find at some of these small mom/pop places. They could probably quadruple(sp?) business if they were up by Alum creek.

5. Gobi Muncher

Gobi Muncher mmmm.....tasty!

Where is this shop located? I would like to head up there this weekend. Do they do reel repair?
    Thanks!

6. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

R&R bait shop on front street do reel repair..
    fisherman's warehouse is on williams rd.. southside of town..

7. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Fishermans Warehouse:
    1125 Williams rd.
    Columbus, Ohio 43207
    (614) 491-8383

Scott

8. Its on Williams Rd. Right off of South High St. (Rt. 23). I love Fishermans Warehouse. I have been buying fishing stuff from them now for atleats 6+ years. Its the only place I buy my St croix rods. The service is great. Matt, Mark, Ben, etc. will go out of there way for ya and they always seem to know whats goin on with the fishing around central Ohio. They sell products from high end gear all the way to entry level gear. Nice selection of lures, soft plastics, hooks, and line. If you never been there I would definately go check it out.

Jake

9. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I do not believe they are open on Sundays :(

10. crappielooker

i'm going out there sometimes tomorrow..just to see what they have on sale..i got my eyes on a couple of reels there.. :)

11. Robocat

Robocat Rob

I went there this afternoon and bought a few items....They are not open on Sundays and I believe that their store hours tomorrow are 9:00am to 7:00pm....All fishing gear is 20% off and there were some reels that they were discounting up to 35%. It's not a very big shop but the Staff that works their is very helpful.

12. crappielooker

13. Robocat

Robocat Rob

Yes, they have quite a bit of stuff but it depends upon what you're looking for......I did notice that they do not have much in terms of tackle boxes but they do carry a nice supply of terminal tackle & Lures. They also display a fair amount of Rod/Reel combo's too. :)

14. Thanks for letting me know about them not being open on Sunday :)

15. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

If you want big reels and rods for catfishing, lures and such for musky fishing or want to see a good selection of St. Croix rods...this place is the one to check out.
    I have delt with them for over 13 yrs and know Mat & Mark Minshall very well and shopped there when thier parents ran the shop.
    Best customer service that you will find ANYWHERE.....and if they dont have it, they can get it.

They are the only shop around that carrys QUALITY surf rods(for catmen) and the only store i know that carrys a wide selection of big reels(both spin & cast)..and they are the ONLY supplier of Gamakatsu G-power line, the only line i prefer to use.

Tell them that Scott Hollar sent ya...

Scott

16. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

I stopped by today. I had never been there before, but I can tell you I will certainly go back. I was greeted and informed about everything on sale (twice), and they even mentioned a few things I might be interested in. They have a huge selection of lures and plastic baits. I got some plastic that I had never seen before , but looked cool. ( Just what every bass fisherman needs...more plastic baits :rolleyes: ) I asked the guy if the x-raps came in more than one size, and he didn't know, but you know what??? HE LOOKED IT UP!!! (They do by the way. only in 4", but two different weights.) I will still have to go to Gander for some things, but I will try to go to Fisherman's Warehouse as much as possible.
    Then I went to Dick's to get a beanie for my wife. We walked over the entire store and checked the most likely spots. Finally, I broke down and asked someone and he took about 2 steps and pointed to a section and said "If we do they are over there, but I think we put away most of the winter stuff" Thanks.

17. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

If anyone is ever looking for those expensive bass lures(luckycraft, ect) stop over to Fishermans, they have the largest selection ive seen anywhere....there behind the counter where the baitcasting reels are. You can walk back and look at them no problems.

Scott