close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fisherman's Swap Meet @ New Phila Elks

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by SteinwayFishing, Dec 31, 2004.

1. I was at Buehler's and saw a flyer up for a fisherman's swap meet that I figured yall might be interested in. Heres what the flyer says:

Swap Meet January 30th, 2005
    10 AM to 4PM
    New Philadelphia Elks Lodge #510
    1180 Union Ave. New Phila, Ohio

Admission is 5.00$ and kids under 7 are free.

Sell or trade fishing tackle
    Food is available
    Dealers Welcome
    Door Prizes

For More info or setup information call

Sam Butt: 330-364-3407 S-S Production Inc.

Just figured some people would be interested in that.

2. rockbass

rockbass Banned

hey punk I am surprised you did not tell me that on messenger!

I just may have to go to this thing to check it out. Too bad I don't have many sinkers and jigs made up or I would maybe try to sell some there! ;)

3. I put it up in here, and I didnt think a thing of it. I had to dig up the back yard after i put the post up, and then I just freakin forgot! Seems like a good place to wheel and deal.

4. tcba1987

tcba1987 Tuscarawas River Angler

last year it was alot of old junk in my opinion but it was Good in years past. if they keep charging so much they wont get many guys to go. did pick up some real cheap soft plastics last year. usually get a good deal on a reel or 3 LOL.

5. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

i will be there in a booth, not sure if we are going to do embroidery on site or not.
    tim

6. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Hey Tim,

If you don't mind me asking, how much is a booth??

I plan on going there, so I will see you there and stop to harrass you! Are you running out of ways to get to your shop yet since the water is so bad???

7. bttmline

$25 per booth rocky

8. bttmline

about the water, it is actually down in our area but today is not going to help.
    tim

9. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Thanks Tim

I knew it was up on Saturday on 800 and 258, but did not know if it was back up or not yet. I will see ya at the swap meet! :)

10. I'm think i'm gonna be there. Never went before.