fished the v 4-10-08

Discussion in 'Fish on the Fly' started by kruggy1, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Went to the V after work today to get in some long over due steelie fishing.
    Seen some in the shallows and tailouts,but focused on catching one on a streamer that have yet to do. I only caught my first smallie for the season but least it was on a smallie streamer pattern I tied. As of 4-10-08 the water was definetly fishable and good visabilty. Hopefully you others had better luck,Thanks.

2. Flyfish Dog

Flyfish Dog Banned

Where did you go into the V at? Schoeple Garden?

3. Get hit with a lot of rain today? I'm getting the steelie shakes, and need a fix...LOL Glad to hear you were able to fish.

Dan

4. I also was on the V on the 10th. It was good to get on the river and off the ponds. I got one steelie, a small one in a tail out on a chartruse egg pattern. The smallies were hitting the woolybuggers pretty good too. The majority of the steelhead have yet to come through the area so that means there is still alot of good fishing to be had.:D

5. Yeah,FFD thats one of the spots I hit.

6. Flyfish Dog

Flyfish Dog Banned

I am going to be there hopefully Tueday or Wednesday depending on water conditions and of course Caleys for bass and gills.