close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

fished rocky sat...

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by steelheadBob, Feb 6, 2005.

1. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

Fished rocky yesterday with 8 hook ups and 5 landed. The river is starting to de-ice its self. rockcliff needs to open up, all the fish in the other holes are getting line shy and already been hooked alot....

2. very nice.... we can thank hopkins de-icing for most of that open water (haha) nice catch though, skipped the rock for a "larger hole". only landed 3, missed a bunch. see, the "minnow" i am holding up below.

mat

[​IMG]

3. Is that the Avon power plant?

4. no, that is where steelheaders go to lose thier minds and thier cool with 50 other guys all trying to hook the same fish for 10 hourse. it is where anglers go when thier tribs are frozen over and someone reads in a forum "WANT TO SLAM THEM?????" business has been great for someone due that post, im sure.

hey, we were dumb enough to chase the after the scent, so we had to deal with the stink, but yeah, "the plant". not worth the hassle man, seriously. fish were all WAY too small. none over 19-20". the rocky is producing in open water, but be careful down there. later.

mat

5. Where you been hiding Bob. Give me a call.

6. So is that the Avon Power Plant?

7. Yes , that is the Avon Power plant,but don't tell anybody ;) :D ...JIM

8. and YES! that is ME behind the avon power plant, but don't tell anybody....

9. TightLine

TightLine Member

Hey, that kinda looks like the Avon Power Plant! Is it?
    If it is I'll keep it a secret... you can count on me!