Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fished mosquito lastnight!!!!!

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by steelheadBob, Sep 15, 2004.

1. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

:D Fished mosquito last night.. I took the boat and went up and down the south east side of the causeway about 20 feet out from shore and threw a marker everywhere i marked some thing on the bottom... Waited till dark and fished the spots and dawm, talk about the crappie..... Caught 74 all together from 8"-11" range and one 10" bluegill... :eek: I cought all the crappie on the bottom, nothing on top.... 10 feet of water under slip bobber and minnow... :D

2. Crappie's at night are a lot more fun than during the day. Nice catch. :)
  3. steelmagoo

steelmagoo Enjigneer

I fished Mosquito Sunday afternoon. Caught two small walleyes south of the 88 causeway about 100 yards from the no-wake bouys on a crappie jig and a swedish pimple. Another fish broke off a Vibe north of the causeway in the creek bed approximately parallel with the island. A co-worker of mine fished the causeway saturday night and got a nice basket of slab crappie between 10:00 pm and 4:00 am.
  4. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

fished mosquito again sat. night on the same spots... water was merky on the south side but got a cooler full of slabs again plus 3 walleye... There was alot of baitfish around that night :D ....