close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fished Miller

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by crooked stripe, Feb 4, 2005.

1. crooked stripe

crooked stripe fishn and flyn

today with my new vex. :) AMAZING :) all though I didn't need it. Caught fish from the time I got there at around 8:00 till I left at 1:00. Not all fish where big but there whern't any real small. I brough home around 40 all being between 7-8". Now all I have to do is filet. There where so many fish down there my vex looked like a christmas tree from the 8' bottom to 4'. It is so cool how you can watch your lure float down from the top and see the fish come up to take it. Impressed. I stopped by mogadore on the way out to check it out and from what I know now there where no fish where I checked just east of 43. John

2. I was suppopsed to fish there this morning but dad and I decided on Springfield.
    We got in about 6 hrs. Did you fish tyhe weeds directly behind the bar or make the walk?

3. crooked stripe

We walked straight out behind the other bar that is just north of Bob's. We where the only 2 in that spot right in the middle. There must have been 5 others fishing close the the houses at the south end of the cove. I don't know if they where catching or just fishing. We had our hands full where we were at. John

4. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

i fished miller once 4 years ago and ran into some bad ice ..........has any one ran into bad ice out their???????? thanks jim

5. crooked stripe

The fellow I fished with today told me of a spring and showed me where it was at. He has fished that area for years and didn't mention any other place to watch for. I did notice the ice was only around 4" compaired to Mogadore at 6-8".

6. Carpman_1977

Carpman_1977 Big Softy the Fish Finder

Fished Miller also this weekend, right behind Dano's. Teh open water by that drain pipe scared me, but there was 5-6 inches of ice where I was. Pretty much did the same. From about 7:30 to 10:30 AM, caught about 60, and most of them were between 7-8 inches. No really BIG redears though. Has anyone ever found them out there this year yet? I want to get hooked into some of those!