close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fished griggs with jared

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Marshall, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

I fished griggs with jared the other day. This guy acted like he could not catch any fish at griggs. Let me tell you he had no problems getting a few to bite that evening we went. I think his curse of fishless days are over. It was nice to meet ya jared, and was a pleasure to have you along. We'll have to go again sometime.

2. Thank you Marshall, was definatly a great time.Was a pleasure. I'm up for it as soon as you can get back on the water :). I went yesterday with my brother, started out slow, then boated a 2 -2 1/4lb large mouth then, about 10 minutes later boated a 2 1/2 lb smallie.. Fought like a 5 lb large mouth. Was great. Then I lost a few.. But over all was great.

3. I have fished many times at Griggs & never found more then dink catfish. Could someone please give me a hint as to where the fish are?? I think it's the nicest place to boat in Columbus cuz it's always so calm, but I want to catch something there!! Thanks for any info.

Looking For Griggs Hawgs,

Jeff

4. Jaret
    Hopefully you are not catching all of those fish out of the hole that I took you too on the Mon. Nighter. I want to save them.

5. Marshall

If he is not I'm sure someone else is. Griggs is to small to have a hole that doesn't get fished.

6. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Marshall, you took the words right out of my mouth....but at least I have found a couple that would hit a crank lately instead of laying a tube on the bottom. :) Even got 1 on a spinnerbait, but that was after dark.

7. Marshall

Adam, are you fishing tomorrow night? Just when you think you got them figured out they do something different. I hope your bite holds up. I'm able to get off work early tomorrow so I'll be there. The cool thing is, even after all the pressure griggs and oshay get they still keep biting. I sure would have liked to fish sunday at oshay, but I had to work. There were some nice bags weighed. Hopefully griggs will be generous tomorrow.

8. Hey Dan, I cought one out of that hole. I have found a few spots I like to fish now.

Marshall, do you have a partner tomorrow? Call me if you need one. I'll be out there, See you tomorrow.

9. Marshall

Jared, I have a partner. See ya there.

10. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Marshall, yep I will be there. I am fishing w/ Nick in my old Skeeter. Good luck...

11. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Am I going to have to make a reservation to fish with you again? Good luck tonight!

12. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Good job everyone that showed up to the s/t. So is this the same Jared who Marshall took out to fish??? Big bass out of 15 boats!!! good job man, can I borrow some $$$ :D Thanks for the tips Marshall, tomm will be tough even though we only have 7 boats, and Nick and I felt pretty beat up after tonight...

13. Yeah.. good job everyone. Adam and I could'nt find them tonight. But hopefully tomorrow will be different. I need some points to catch up and make it to that classic. C ya tomorrow Adam.

Nick

14. Oh yeah.. good to see ya and talk to you again marshall. Ill try those tips out, we were gonna run north anyway I think. If it rains tonight, that will mix things up to. Might just end up finding one small area where i know fish should be holding and work it until it coughs up some fish, but with Griggs you just never know. C ya next week.

Nick

15. Marshall

Good luck guys, I hope you find some fish. My tips may not be too good since I only had two fish last night but you never know. And yes that was the same jared I fished with. He is a great guy and a good fisherman.

16. Marshall is a great teacher, Thanks for your help! I had a blast. I'm going to try and attend more of the s/t. As long as I don't buy lottery tickets :) I should be able to go. It was great to meet all of you last night. And was sure nice to have my wife and daughter there to hear I won BIG fish :eek: who would a thought. :D