Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Robs Guide Service
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hooked up with Ruminator yesterday and fished portage lakes yesterday... Ive only fished the lakes a couple of times and wished i knew it better. We started out fishing a couple of deadfalls in 9 feet of water. First 2 min pulled out a fat 9" blackie and thought it was going to be a good day, NOTTTTTT.
Water was only 53* at noon and they werent in the deadfalls yet. We only picked out 4 crappie and a bluegill. All in all it was a nice day and to get out with Jim fishing. Water color was prime crappie color to. After this weekend the Water temp is going to shoot down again.....

·
TeamOGF
6,989 Posts
Thanks for the trip out Bob. :B

Although the crappies weren't into it yet, I still enjoyed getting out and getting a line wet with you. ;)

·
Where's the fish ?
734 Posts
A least you guys picked a decent day to get out .

I had to get more firewood ready for the April freeze . :mad:

I guess it could be worse .... I could be Joseph Keller and have an 89 page phone bill .:p

·
Robs Guide Service
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We should of called that guy and said hey dumb @ss, we found your mailbox and mail on mosquito lake, and is she really that important to text her over a 1000 times!!!!!!!!
Next time well hit westbranch ruminator... Went out to the garage yesterday and now i have this gray muck leaking out of the muffler of the Motor, think its going into the shop!!!!!!!!!1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts