Fished Chagrin and Grand

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by steelheadBob, Oct 9, 2008.

1. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

Went out to Chagrin after work and started down by fields and walked up stream, managed to pull out some here and there as i went on my way, water color was off but flow was ok. Was hitting on salted minnows and running tandoms with a clouser minnow... Bite just stopped and went to thew grand, flow is real slow and river is down 1/2foot from yesterday. water color is good, got a couple out of the dam and some off of 535, they were hitting on salted minnows and small gold beadhead olive bugger.,. Bite was real slow at the grand, all the holes that have fish in them are just getting pounded, we need alot of rain..... I'll load up the photos as soon as i put some juice on my phone, thing died on me today.

[​IMG]

2. ryosapien

ryosapien Bad@

going out tomorrow morning to the chagrin hopefully the water clears up a little bit. I think i'll go tie up a load of olive buggers now.

3. SHB doing what he does. Nice work!

4. jennis9

jennis9 Fish against the fish...

beautiful fish... love those colors.

GobyOne.. Love your screen name... may the force be with you.

5. JohnnyN

JohnnyN is getting the drift

First, beautiful fish. Makes me twitch, sitting here at work. Second, That is one heck of a cell phone camera! Or my cell phone is horribly outdated. Or both.

6. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh Senior Member

Nice fish. Hope this rain helps us west siders out.