FishCrazy Get together tonight..........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gju42486, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

Well guys, just got home from the fishcrazy get together sponsored by Mr dark himself (virgil) and LifeGuard Wrong way (dixie chicken). For those of you who missed it, i must say- it was a great time and very well put together. Everyone involved definitly deserves a round of applause--even dixie chicken despite him forgetting his orange flags, step stool, and rollergirl waitress suit. It was a good turnout, and many "fishy" stories being thrown around as well as some much needed trash talk.

Dixie Chicken made an announcement that some people dont have boats, not enough people to go out with ect- if its ok with the moderators maybe we could get together a thread like they have for turtlecreek and everyone can swap information and hopefully we can get everyone who wants to fish out on the water.

Once again, great job to larry, virgil, and everyone at e 55th street marina- this little get together definitly helped cure cabin fever, even though i got picked on all night long- damn it was like a gauntlet in there :C :C :C

2. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

good to see you again george and everyone else. cool little shin dig. now its on:)

i was still laughing on the way home. remember this one, "hey george, you got a flare gun or something?":p

nothing at 72nd.

3. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

same to you tom. I remember that one, definitly will go down in the DC classic sayings....Another one of my favorites was from DC again when he was trying to swindle more money out of people for the trolling combo, i think it went something along the lines of " Yea, I may get taller too".......well Mr. DC, i hate to burst your bubble, but honestly, Taller is all you can get, if you shrink anymore, we're all in trouble :p

4. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Originally Posted by ezbite View Post
    good to see you again george and everyone else. cool little shin dig. now its on

i was still laughing on the way home. remember this one, "hey george, you got a flair gun or something?"

I wanna know about georges flair gun? Or is it flare?
    Nice to meet ya finally George.

Thanks for the food Virgil, the roast beef sandwiches hit the spot!

5. Dixie Chicken

Dixie Chicken I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!

Thanks to all that showed up I think we all had fun.
    I want to give the proper credit here for the fellow that put this together.
    Frank Murphy team "Got It Hooked" of our committee put all this together for us.

Thanks very much Frank I think it was a hit.

We goy quite a few more sign ups too!

Thanks again
    DC