close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fish with Jimmy Houston

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Nightprowler, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

2. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

ditto......:mad:

3. I didn't care much for him before that fenced hunting deal.

Jimmy Who???

4. Nightprowler

Nightprowler Crappie Hunter

$105 and only 5 hours left. Seems like you all are not alone??

5. I would like to fish that lake but I'd be too tempted to boot Houston right in the stomach, knocking him overboard the first time he lets out one of those terribly annoying cackles that he's so famous for.

Whatta tool.

6. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

I like Jimmy...he is a great spinnerbait fisherman. I copied his spinnerbait tech. when i was starting out and it still is my number one. Now if I could only sell insurance policies like the pro's do.:S

7. I truly enjoyed watching Houston and listening to his dialog until his fenced hunt. I thought he was a sportsman up until then.:( Bottom of the barrel on my list of respected individuals. Wouldn't think of associating with him even if he paid ME!:D

8. i used to like Barney Rubble also...the fenced hunt and that laugh got to me after awhile. i dont know if i could handle that all day

9. Tom Patrick

Tom Patrick Love To Fish

I was surprised Jimmy Houston actually hunted deer in a 3 to 6 acre fenced-in area, but here's a sad video that proves it. http://www.real-hunters.com/full.swf

I love to deer hunt, but the people in the video are not deer hunting. All they are doing is using drugged and dying deer for target practice. I can’t believe they are actually wearing camo! These people are the ones who make us true hunters look bad.

10. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

i get so pissed off everytime i see that video. :mad: aahh!! someone needs to prop them up against a tree and shoot them.

11. Micro_Mini_Angler

Micro_Mini_Angler live-2-fish

man, Jimmy Houston was always one of my favorites, now that i know what he is really about, forget about it, he will never have my respect again.

12. Nightprowler

Nightprowler Crappie Hunter

I'd let him kiss my b ass for $105.