///fish Tv///

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRAPPIE LOVER, Mar 26, 2008.

1. ...Maybe it's cabin fever ...getting tired of watching Bass Fishing on TV....Have any of you noticed on these bass fishing shows they are the only boat on the lake....95% of the time not a boat in the background...I think they are fishing on private lakes and resivors...they always catch fish...I wish they would make shows for all of us ...like...all one species...The Musky Hunter...The Great Northern....All Pan Fish...Walleye Today....More how to and when too ...what to use and how....Would be nice....
    :p GOOD FISHING GUYS;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

Now that you mention it, it does seem like they always have the lake to themselves. Especially Bill Dance. The place that he fishes looks like a real small compound that is probably semi-private...but you know its probably in TN.

3. ...I have been making it a special that I look for....and if you notice always pretty good size fish...Still would like to see more education than ...LOOK what I caught...Learned more from the Legends of Rod & Reel show with Dave Ganz ...in 1/2 hour than anyone did in a whole year of shows...MORE HOW TO .....
    :F GOOD FISHING GUYS:F

4. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

I feel you all the wan CL. Thats why I'm trying to start my own show and soon enough when we get a new computer I will post the vids here!

5. the only two shows i really learn anything from is linders angling edge. with al linder i think that dude is a beast. and from infisherman. im a big fan of both of these shows cuz they have a variety of different fish they go after and you can learn alot from em too. just my view.

6. This time of year I'm an addict of the fishing shows too. I know what you mean about how many of the shows seem to be on private waters. My favorite one is A Day on the Lake. Also, check out City Limits with Ike. He's certainly fishing in locations that we can all relate too.

7. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Another really good show is Midwest Crappie. Russ Bailey is an Ohio guy that travels and fishes a lot of diffrent lakes using a lot of diffrent styles. He teaches you how, what, and where, to fish. I've learned a heck of a lot from watching his shows.

8. ... chaunc....This Midwest Crappie Show I am sorry I have never seen or heard of it...What channel and time is it on...Sounds like my kind of a show....I do like Lindners Angling Edge and In-Fisherman also...Only watch Bill Dance for the bloopers...
    :F GOOD FISHING GUYS

9. OSU_Fisherman

What time and channel is Iaconelli's show on?

10. Versus...Friday nights @ 8:30

11. OSU_Fisherman

Thanks, I'll go put it on the DVR right now!:D

12. Astro1700

Astro1700 Member

In the book Sowbelly by Monte Burke, they discuss the TV anglers and record bass chasers' (such as Mike Long) oportunities to fish lakes for photo shoots and TV shows. The States are given money and they restrict access to anyone else. It sounds like a touchy subject to the not so well known anglers that can't fish for big bass with no compitition.

13. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

www.midwestcrappie.com He has great dvd's. Worth every penny.