close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fish this Big Boy!!!

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by trucked, Jan 4, 2005.

1. O'Shay 1/04/05
    :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't ya just think it's beautiful?
    The Power, The Glory..........

2. You would think the steelhead and trout would fill right at home jumping up the falls

3. I posted more pic's in the Gallery under my name.

4. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

That is awesome! Think of that in the dead of the summer when there is a small trickle coming out. Good photography work!

5. acklac7

acklac7 S.S.

almost went to griggs last night with the camera, its coming down a bit, but still should be able to get some good shots in tommorrow..It is jaw dropping how fast the water is moving...reminds me more of the Ohio river.

6. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

7. Wow, I feel terrible. I talked to a couple guys Sunday below the dam at Alum and told them how we did Friday night and said it was great down there. If you are on here.. sorry. Bad advice.
    ying

8. I see a couple of good looking current seams in those photos,there should be a couple good saugeye's hunkering down in them,might be able to make a good long cast to reach them-lol! P.Hill kinda looks that way too.

9. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

sweet pics i ran to hoover and alum before work today i should have went there

10. :eek: Kinda reminded me of Niagra a bit. :) heh heh heh The ground was absolutely shaking. Just feel the power.................Unbelievabley awesome. I could've stayed there for an hour but my daughter was chilly. Heading over there now again for a bit.
    Wednesday, 12:35p.m.

Hey Jerry, how the heck R U man?

11. :D
    [​IMG]

That's my daughter Lily. She is 7 and has 2 Fish Ohio awards already. :p You can see her Bass and her Crappie on my home page below. But then again most of you who know me have already seen them. Just bragging I guess, since I can't catch any fish and she can. :mad: :mad:

12. acklac7

acklac7 S.S.

Griggs about an hour ago...and rising...WOW

Attached Files:

13. acklac7

acklac7 S.S.

Frisbee Golf Course...or Floodplain..lol

Attached Files:

14. acklac7

acklac7 S.S.

More floodplain

Attached Files:

15. acklac7

acklac7 S.S.

Above the dam....

Attached Files:

16. acklac7

acklac7 S.S.

Last one...sorry to "butt" in on your post steve...thought these pics should go on the same post.

Attached Files:

17. anyone seen the deer creek spillway? is it fishable?