Fish Ohio pins

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GOTEM', Mar 7, 2008.

1. GOTEM'

GOTEM' K C C O

I was wondering if I didn't get my master angler by now will i ever get it? I got 2 of the 4 pins in the mail but never got the rest.Is there something I can do or should i just 4get about it? Let me know whats up b/c I'm new to the whole Fish Ohio thing. I never really paid attention to it until I caught my 15'' crappie last year. In addition,Thanks OGF for all the feedback you've provided me throughout the past year and a half. I wouldn't know what to do without all these great members and feedback. Thanks For Everything ~OSUAnthony

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. harle96

harle96 Draggin Meat

If you received 2 pins, then one of them is likely your Master Angler award.

You will not get a pin for every Fish Ohio. That is how I understand it.

Maybe someone can chime in and verify.

Nice going though nontheless.

Dave

3. Did you send them in on line?? I had the same thing happen to myself and my dad. I sent all of them in last year and never got anything.This year dad sent his in by mail and got them all.

4. i believe for your master pin you have to have 5 ohio big fish and from your post you only have 4....i did all mine online and never had a problam with them

5. GOTEM.....You only need 4 different fish ohio fish to get your Master Angler Pin......Which is much different than the regular Pin. You should only get one Pin if you send in 10 applications.
    :F GOOD FISHING GUYS:F

6. GOTEM.....You only need 4 different fish ohio fish to get your Master Angler Pin......Which is much different than the regular Pin. You should only get one Pin if you send in 10 applications.
    :F GOOD FISHING GUYS:F

7. I sent mine in online last year (for 2006)and never recieved my master angler pin.. sent many e-mails with no replies... I also sent mine in online this year and waiting on the master agler pin.. so I called the division of wildlife and talked to a secretary who said they are behind this year and transferred me to the woman in charge of the pins and all I got was her voicemail.. no reply as of yet... from now on I will be sending them in all at once in the mail.

8. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

ya send them by mail thats the only way to go

some chick is incharge of it that dosent care.........that means interns that dont give a crap if you get them or not............so you wont

one year i got a master angler pin and 5 regular pins

i forgot to send them in the last 2 years ............so i am 4 pins short of a whole collection..........including the year they just gave out the sticker..........since they started the program.........my dad has the 1st year pin and it will be mine some day

9. GOTEM'

GOTEM' K C C O

I sent 3 online and 1 in the mail. The two pins i got were the large mouth pins so I believe I haven't got my Masters in the mail yet, if ever.I feel if your goin to have a Fish Ohio system you should be able to make it work.Computers do all the work and all you have to do is send a pin out. How hard is that to do, about as hard as workin for ODOT.

10. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

its just like any other job except that its in the eye of the public and that will allways

11. I still havent recieved any of mine, they said they got it when i E-mailed them.

12. sry i had it alittle mixed up and thought it was 5.....but what all ya'll that didnt get your pins need to do is pick one day out of a week and blow the phone lines up for answers on why you havent got them yet sooner our later they will get the point and take care of it.....send e-mails everything if you worked for them you deserve them

13. They will both be the largemouth pins but one will say master angler on the bottom and are usually a different color....